Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-30-2020, 04:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess neo-cons owe Andrew Cuomo an apology, then.

I'm pretty sure the assertion that democrats are going to pay people to sit around and do nothing is a key point of the republican platform, though.  Personally, I have a low-paying job that relates to national defense so I'm stuck carrying all your worthless butts.  You're welcome.

What do you do with national defense that is so low paying?  I appreciate your work in that area, seriously.

I was in the Army for 4 yrs, but that wound up being the most i had ever made at that time.

Edit: Well, Biden said he was ready and willing to shut it down if the "science" dictates, so I assume his voters figure that he will subsidize such a decision. Me, I don't think he will shut it down and I don't that he should either. However, that does not change the fact that Biden is running on the possibility of another long, paid sick day for everyone even if he is not actually going to provide it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Von Cichlid - 08-30-2020, 05:44 PM