Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-30-2020, 05:44 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: What do you do with national defense that is so low paying?  I appreciate your work in that area, seriously.

I was in the Army for 4 yrs, but that wound up being the most i had ever made at that time.

Edit:  Well, Biden said he was ready and willing to shut it down if the "science" dictates, so I assume his voters figure that he will subsidize such a decision.  Me, I don't think he will shut it down and I don't that he should either.  However, that does not change the fact that Biden is running on the possibility of another long, paid sick day for everyone even if he is not actually going to provide it.

I just digitally push papers for people looking to get security clearances, so I'm in my basement more than Biden, I guess.  Hardy har.  I can't say I blame Biden for running on "I'm going to listen to science" since it is seen as the opposite of the Trump plan of attack.  

Americans are an interesting breed since they'll gladly cash their own government handout check while stewing over how many people who got the same check don't deserve it like they do.  But it is just standard practice for politicians to promise free stuff.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Nately120 - 08-30-2020, 06:00 PM