Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-16-2020, 02:04 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I like my numbers better.  :)

6,610,000 million / 325,000,000 is .02033

Which is 2%...

(09-16-2020, 02:04 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: And I stand by what I said, the numbers don't come anywhere remotely close to lock down and destroy the economy plus all the ancillary harm that no one want to talk about.  I also have not seen any hard evidence that shows lock downs help.  I am not trying to argue, nor do I want to.  I understand it's not popular, but it does not necessarily mean it's wrong.

The problem is that you could never truly establish a causal link, but correlative evidence does exist. We see cases drop when closures happen and rise when restrictions are lifted. Cases in my city skyrocketed with the university being back in session. Once the students were removed from the classrooms and things closed back down, we saw a decline in cases. The correlative evidence is there.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Belsnickel - 09-16-2020, 02:10 PM