Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-21-2020, 10:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Of, course you believe in your opinion. You don’t even know how masks work.

I don’t even think you understand your side of the argument is that the 200K dead so far don’t count for you because you see them as less than. I’m pretty sure Jesus said it’s okay to discriminate against the old and the sick if reduced dividends are on the line. Pretty sure it’s in the Book of Matthew somewhere.

My father-in-law is retired Navy and will 74 this year with service connected diabetes due to Agent Orange exposure in Vietnam. If 200K veterans just like him died of Covid 19 it wouldn’t mean shit to you. Hell, you don’t even think people should be burdened with the minor nuisance of wearing a face covering for a short period of time when they leave the house

I'm done arguing.  Wear a mask, social distance best you can and open it all up.

Please don't put words in my mouth.  I feel bad for every single person who has passed.

I'm a Vet and my other sister just hit 19 years in the USAF and is a MSGT.  So again, please don't assume what I feel. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Mickeypoo - 09-21-2020, 10:20 PM