Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
So one of the biggest take aways from last night was Trump refusing to outright condemn white supremacist groups. He first said "Sure, I'm willing to but I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing, not from the right wing. I'm willing to do anything. I want to see peace".

The FBI and DHS have identified right wing domestic terrorism is the far, far larger domestic threat. Yet, he cannot come out and condemn them outright, instead saying they're not as bad as Antifa.

When pressed again, he asks who he should be calling out. Biden says "Proud Boys".

"Proud Boys -- stand back and stand by. But I'll tell you what. I'll tell you what. Somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right wing problem"

Again, he cannot condemn them. He instead tells them to "stand by", which drew praise from the group online.

Why does he refuse to condemn white supremacists? Is he worried that it will hurt his support? Does he support their cause? Is he hoping for violence?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why does he refuse to condemn them? - BmorePat87 - 09-30-2020, 09:33 AM