Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(09-30-2020, 10:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: To me the disconnect between those saying Trump answered the question and those who say he didn't it what question he answered.

If I ask my son if if he's going to brush his teeth before bed and he says he is "willing" to do that it is not the same as him actually doing that.

So I would follow up with "did you brush your teeth" and if he says "I want my toothbrush to be ready in the morning but the real problem is that you didn't wash your face" he didn't do what he said he was "willing" to do.

Also interesting is that Wallace never told him which group and Trump went straight to the Proud Boys.  I wonder what part of his "debate prep" led him to that.

You clearly didn't watch the debate and whatever your source for the transcripts is not accurate. This is the 2nd time you've been inaccurate about what was said at the debate.  It was BIDEN who first brought up the Proud Boys. Trump asked for a name and it was BIDEN who said Proud Boys. 

I suggest either watching the debate or finding a better source for your transcripts before commenting further about the debate. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - PhilHos - 10-01-2020, 12:23 PM