Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-05-2020, 11:45 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: And I can certainly understand and appreciate that position.  I just think that Trump's implied racism isn't nearly on par with his perceived racism, i.e. I don't think the racist things he's alluded to even come close to what many left leaning types perceive.

I agree on that. Also, I believe this is nothing new or spectacular, that quite a lot of left leaning types, not unlike right leaning types, tend to exaggerate things. I don't think this is all that important though, and not that important as some make it out to be. To choose a small non-Trump example, many of these types said Bush is a war criminal. I do not think he is a war criminal, still I think the Iraq war was a grave mistake. I do not feel particularly countered in that belief when someone responds by pointing to left leaning types unjustly calling him a war criminal. Because, yeah sure, but still grave mistake. I'm not the most gifted guy when it comes to analogies, but you get what I say.

(10-05-2020, 11:45 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:   But referring to anyone as "having good genes" is a bad call in the present climate, even if you're talking to Monica Bellucci. Excited

Cool
...though I tend to believe it never was a particular good idea to tell Monica that she has good genes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - hollodero - 10-06-2020, 12:15 AM