Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-06-2020, 12:15 AM)hollodero Wrote: I agree on that. Also, I believe this is nothing new or spectacular, that quite a lot of left leaning types, not unlike right leaning types, tend to exaggerate things. I don't think this is all that important though, and not that important as some make it out to be. To choose a small non-Trump example, many of these types said Bush is a war criminal. I do not think he is a war criminal, still I think the Iraq war was a grave mistake. I do not feel particularly countered in that belief when someone responds by pointing to left leaning types unjustly calling him a war criminal. Because, yeah sure, but still grave mistake. I'm not the most gifted guy when it comes to analogies, but you get what I say.

Agreed, partisanship tends to get in the way of a solid argument.

Quote:Cool
...though I tend to believe it never was a particular good idea to tell Monica that she has good genes.

Dear god, I would have, and introduced her to my own.  I have several European friends, so I was familiar with her well before the second Matrix movie (which is where most Americans first saw her).  I've never seen a more stunning woman.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-06-2020, 12:45 AM