Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-06-2020, 12:45 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Agreed, partisanship tends to get in the way of a solid argument.

Yeah sure, though I also wanted to say that the existence of exaggerations doesn't mean there is actually little to see. When it comes to Trump, I feel this type of argument is used quite often. In the sense of "yeah that maybe was bad, but some on the left/in the media/on this board/... really make more out of it than is there, and now let's declare that the most debate-worthy problem instead of the bad thing Trump did."

(10-06-2020, 12:45 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  
Dear god, I would have, and introduced her to my own.  I have several European friends, so I was familiar with her well before the second Matrix movie (which is where most Americans first saw her).  I've never seen a more stunning woman.

So say many, many people.
I, for one, never really saw it... not that extremely at least... but yeah regardless, I figure you'd need a better pick up line then saying she has good genes. Don't know about her, but most women would be bewildered. Some would think you talk about their Levi's. Hardly anyone would react by saying, oh that's so nice of you to say, same in return, wanna mingle?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - hollodero - 10-06-2020, 01:31 AM