Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-06-2020, 04:30 PM)Dill Wrote: Here's some of it.  From Sept. 18 2020. The reference to Omar is Ilan Omar, whom Trump told to go back to her country last year.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-campaign-rally-speech-bemidji-minnesota-transcript-september-18

Donald Trump: (13:48)

One of the most vital issues in this election is the subject of refugees. You know it. You know it perhaps better than almost anybody. Lots of luck. You’re having a good time with the refugees. That’s good. We want to have Omar. He said Omar. That’s a beauty. How the hell did she win the election? How did she win? It’s unbelievable. Every family in Minnesota needs to know about sleepy Joe Biden’s extreme plan to flood your state with an influx of refugees from Somalia, from other places all over the planet. Well, that’s what’s happened, and you like Omar a lot, don’t you? Biden has promised a 700% increase in the manifesto with Bernie, right? A 700% increase in the importation of refugees from the most dangerous places in the world, including Yemen, Syria, and Somalia. Congratulations, Minnesota. A 700% increase. Good luck, Minnesota. Enjoy yourselves,  ...

Speaking about stupidity, sleepy Joe will turn Minnesota into a refugee camp. Think of it. 700% increase. So you’re not happy now? Look at that guy over there. He’s not too thrilled when he hears this. 700% increase is what they have in the manifesto. Now, maybe they don’t honor it, but I would say they’ll go substantially higher than that number. Biden will overwhelm your children’s schools, overcrowd their classrooms, and inundate your hospitals. That’s what’ll happen. Biden has even pledged to terminate our travel ban to jihadist regions, jihadist regions. They’ve already been doing that to you, haven’t they? Opening the flood gates to radical Islamic terrorists....

But if you vote for me, I’m the difference, and I’m the wall. You know the wall that we’re building on the southern border? I’m your wall between the American Dream and chaos. ...

I wonder what's in his heart though.

But well, who could possibly know.

--- Btw. would that count as proof Trump didn't include Somalis in his good genes comment? Asking for a Dill.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - hollodero - 10-06-2020, 05:08 PM