Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-06-2020, 06:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am sorry, but I am going to have to see something other than your opinion to back up this claim.

It's not that complicated, especially if you have a law degree.  If you live in Minnesota you have Minnesota genes.

(10-06-2020, 06:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think that claiming white people are genetically superior is "inane".

Who provably did that, you?

(10-06-2020, 06:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  I have seen a lot of photos from the rally.  

Can I guarantee it is 99%?  No.

Is it far enough away from 99% to make any difference?  No.

So you make statements as fact that you can't confirm as fact.  Interesting considering your critiques of others.

(10-06-2020, 06:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And, again, that would require believing that people in Minnesota have different genes just based on the state they live in instead of the different gene pools they come from.  

And that is just ridiculous.  As a whole the people of Minnesota cover every gene pool just like every other state. 

Every gene pool?  Is that factual or another guess by you presented as fact? 

(10-06-2020, 06:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And I am just pointing out how irrational it is to argue that there is some unique "Minnesota gene" that is different from people in all other states?

Unique?  Maybe not.  Was unique required for the genes to be promoted as good or fine?  Methinks not.  

I'm enjoying this Fred, keep it up.  Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-06-2020, 07:03 PM