Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does he refuse to condemn them?
(10-09-2020, 08:30 PM)Dill Wrote: No, I truly haven't seen any post in which you were called a "fan of Hitler" or told you were "craving an opportunity to kill." But I've seen how you "intentionally exaggerate" my statements, so I'd have to see the posts to judge for myself, and what led up to them.

That's because they were deleted, but you were around to see them.

Quote:So how can ANY of this add up to my "glaring hypocrisy" and not yours?

It cannot.  

It's rather simple, you condemn me for doing it but somehow never see when it happens to me.  Although there is an example on this very page.

Quote:The way out of this is to STOP THE VERBAL ABUSE of any forum member. Stop casting that behavior as "giving what you got" or something others brought on themselves.

I've actually made a concerted effort to do exactly that since the restart.  I have not seen the same commitment from you or your buddies.  We could probably all do a better job in this regard.  You could also start holding everyone accountable to the same standards.  Your position would have a lot more credibility if you did.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he refuse to condemn them? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-09-2020, 08:35 PM