Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voters don't deserve an answer
(10-13-2020, 03:25 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I would prefer Biden say what everyone already knows.

"The only reason that packing the court is even on the table of discussion right now is because of the unethical and hypocritical behavior of the Republican party and their attempts to forego decency and the will of the people to obtain and maintain as much power for themselves as they possibly can. I can't tell you whether I am for packing the courts or not because I honestly can't tell you how far they are willing to go to yank the power out of the people's hands and put it into their own and that of their donors and masters. If they cease their behavior, then I will have no reason to pack the courts because they will have been appointed in a just and fair manner for the people of this country. Right now, 74% of people want this appointment to be delayed until after the election chooses its next president and I think if the Republicans truly cared about the will of the people, they'd halt their preposterous behavior and instead focus on helping the people, who are struggling right now, with a well overdue stimulus package that the Democrats have been trying to get them to work on for months now."

It would have been a complete answer without condemning or endorsing the idea of packing the courts while simultaneously refocusing on what the actual problem is with the courts, which is the Republicans' naked power grab between their hypocritical behavior in 2016 vs 2020 and how you can't trust the words that come out of their mouth in any way. They are not genuine actors and therefore are not fit to lead anyone.

Unfortunately, Biden is absolutely awful with words. When cornered, he reverts to short, often insulting, phrases and "Come on man"s and "here's the deal, folks"s.

It's exhausting knowing that he's the country's best option as president for the next 4 years.

So the 2016 election term ends in 2019?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Voters don't deserve an answer - PhilHos - 10-13-2020, 09:36 AM
RE: Voters don't deserve an answer - CJD - 10-13-2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Voters don't deserve an answer - bfine32 - 10-13-2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Voters don't deserve an answer - CJD - 10-13-2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Voters don't deserve an answer - CJD - 10-13-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Voters don't deserve an answer - CJD - 10-14-2020, 08:28 AM
RE: Voters don't deserve an answer - Dill - 10-16-2020, 06:33 PM