Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In wake of kidnap plot, GOP defends Trumps increased attacks on Whitmer
(10-19-2020, 04:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I cannot fathom how people do not see how problematic it is for the ***** chief executive of the country to be chanting "lock [them] up!" about people from the opposing political party.

I'd claim that Trump has been "joking" about being a dictator the same way a guy "jokes" about giving a threesome a try to his wife but I'm just one of those "orange man equals bad because me think media fair!" people, I guess.

In Trump's defense he's just giving idiots what they want, or what they want to hear, but this level of "I'm just saying stuff" usually isn't relegated to the highest office.  This all seems absurd to me, but meh...

(10-19-2020, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unsure he was chanting it, but he should have taken this particular chant very seriously and shut them down.

Why should he?  He's just dancing with the lady he took to the proverbial dance on this one.  Stay the course.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In wake of kidnap plot, GOP defends Trumps increased attacks on Whitmer - Nately120 - 10-19-2020, 05:13 PM