Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$10,000 lottery to vote in philly
(10-29-2015, 07:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I was busy going to college and playing football.

So too busy worried about yourself.  Typical tea party hypocrisy.  I've gone to college twice.  The first time as a student athlete.  The second time as an active duty soldier.

Quote:So the military need never matched up with my life.

Don't you want to be engaged in democracy?  Obviously, if being engaged in democracy doesn't take 15 minutes to an hour or is easy for you then you aren't interested.  What about after college?  No one is that busy.  It's just about where you place priorities.  If America isn't important to you then maybe you shouldn't join the military to support democracy.  Funny how that works out when it matters to you.  We all have things we would rather be doing.  But, we make the time if it matter to us.  When the day comes that you stop making your country a priority then that's when it isn't important to you.  Maybe we need less participation from those who have given up.  Bfine seemed to join the military without issue.  It's because he prioritized his country.  Like any of us do.  Why?  Because it is a priority to follow through.

Thanks for all the great quotes by you I applied to you.

Quote:Glad you went over and served, but that does not make you "more patriotic".

I risked my life for democracy.  You were too busy playing football.  

Quote:You talk about ignorant statements.... Yet you question someone else's patriotism because they didn't volunteer for the service .

When you question the patriotism of other Americans, ******' A right I question yours.  How do you like the taste of your own medicine?

Quote:That's weak.  And you are better than that.... At least I thought you were.

And you still haven't answered, "Which one of thses presidential hopefuls am I supposed to be excited about?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: $10,000 lottery to vote in philly - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-30-2015, 03:37 AM