Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings
(10-29-2020, 03:07 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Ah, nepotism.

Since daddy got Donald, Donald, Jr., Eric, Ivanka, and Jared their jobs, why is nepotism suddenly a big deal?

If Hunter Biden is the reprobate you say he is and his daddy got him a lucrative job overseas, sounds like his daddy is an incredible businessman who understands the art of the deal so to speak. Sounds like the kinda deal maker who could win an easily winnable trade war with China or make Mexico pay for a wall.

(10-29-2020, 03:27 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Isn't it rather difficult bashing nepotism when the president has his son, daughter, and son in law working for him in the highest office of the land?

Or is this one of those 'it's only bad if the other side does it' deals we see in politics so often?

I usually don't do this sort of thing, but since the other thread got locked lets step away from just attacking the hypocrisy of the right on this issue..

Instead I really want to see what they claim Biden has done wrong.

I saw the Carlson/Tony B interview where Tuck's jaw dropped in amazement when Tony B claimed Jim Biden (Joe's brother) used the term "plausible denial" but I just could not figure out why they never said what he was supposed to be denying.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings - fredtoast - 10-29-2020, 03:32 PM