Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings
(10-29-2020, 04:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It just flies in the face of "America First".

Why would Trump even do business in China if he was all about "America First".  shouldn't he be investing all his money in the United States if he really believes in "America First".

Trump even threatened huge tariffs on any US company that created jobs overseas at the exact same time that his company was investing money to create jobs in China.

His payment of more taxes in China is evidence that he is nothing but a bullshitting hypocrite who criticizes other people for doing exactly what he is doing.

Understand now?

I guess it depends on the business.  Is it a hotel?  Or golf course?  Owning a hotel or golf course in China is not taking away American jobs.  If he owned a factory in China that produces his products that are then sold in the USA I could see your point.  I don't know what businesses or types of businesses he owns in China.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings - Mickeypoo - 10-29-2020, 04:32 PM