Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings
Just a side note here recounting two recent experiences.

Three weeks ago I was listening to the Brian Kilmeade radio show. My boy Brian was SMOKIN' on the Biden story, all the Chinese connections, millions of dollars to Hunter, callers were demanding to know how he was getting away with it; people would go crazy if this happened to Trump, etc.

Then Chris Wallace came on, supposedly to announce a new show they would do together, it was like someone dropped an ice cold bucket of journalistic standards on the discussion. Klimeade was firing all these questions at the honorable Wallace, and getting answers like "still no evidence of wrong doing" and "likely nothing there," and "so far just rumors," and "not prosecutable." The energy of the show dropped just like that. Left me wondering how a show featuring those two would keep a Fox audience. That was three weeks ago.

Then today I was driving to Johnstown and BOOM Kilmeade was on the Hunter Laptop story. One caller kept repeating "given what we know," "Given what we know," meaning we know the laptop proves the Chinese gave Hunter millions and 10% was earmarked for Joe, who usually gets HALF of Hunter's money but not this time etc. Media storm if Trump did this!! etc. Incredulous angry callers could not figure out why the FBI or someone was not moving on this!

LOL only the deep state could keep a story like this out of the MSM this long!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings - Dill - 10-29-2020, 07:51 PM