Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings
(10-29-2020, 07:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You can't accuse someone of hiding something if you don't even know there is something to hide.

That would be like me constantly attacking you for refusing to share the information on all of your criminal activity.

It is amazing what Fox News can convince people to get upset over.

First off: Quit asserting that everyone is gullible because of Fox News. It does 0 to add to discussion. looks to divide, and makes you feel you are more open minded. But you can accuse someone of watching something if you don't even know they watch it. Hypocrisy.

I attempted to discuss the issue posed in your OP; yet the results have been predicable.

I can definitely form an opinion and have done so in every response in this thread as they all are qualified by  "I believe" or "In my opinion" 

Your example has no merit. It would be more like me being a housing inspector, while my son doesn't know which end of a hammer to use, yet he gets a contract to build government housing, and I say "I don't know anything about it". 

Folks would be rational to ask "Are you sure?" 

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings - bfine32 - 10-29-2020, 08:08 PM