Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings
(10-29-2020, 10:31 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: https://nypost.com/2020/10/28/senate-committee-finds-hunter-biden-biz-partner-docs-so-far-legit/
Plus no denial from Biden.  If this story is fake I want to hear Joe say the laptop is fake, the emails, texts, videos, photos on the laptop are fake

Hi, it's me again :) repeating from the other thread: Maybe these things aren't fake, maybe Biden wouldn't know. For as I said, if he is indeed not involved in his son's dealings, how would he know whether certain emails etc are fake?
The issue is rather that there's nothing to connect Joe Biden to his son's business deals, or anything illegal for that matter. If there is anything but debate prop Tony saying it, feel free to show me.

Also, Biden denied plenty about the whole saga, and as I also said, I don't feeel he needs to come out every day to deny every single wrinkle of this story separately again and again.

I don't know if the story is fake and if Tony (who sure doesn't act like a character witness) is lying etc. At some point though, I feel you need to at least consider the possibility that it is indeed forged. Have you read Bels' entry in this thread about "Typhoon investiations"?

(10-29-2020, 10:31 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: And Hunter Biden and Associates being investigated currently for money laundering.  As of today the investigation is open and ongoing. 

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-investigating-hunter-biden-money-222323906.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIr_BVklN_An-gAbdEc80J2P75nUHZ4zB3KisrKY1I2vp8bIoktG3IkJBXn--IwnqfJ_RTFNKSYGiNQwffc2qxcdSdjBKkorGLXYQ9A34r9XT4jKv1cPbIC1_rhheQHEy7SEHCRhIUcLKAQXI1nFjQ6JsAuLNxIxv0pT_ZnmmhjF

OK, so maybe they do - though of course I have to say that the sympathy towards "anonymous sources" tends to be way higher when it concerns, say, Trump stories. But hey, Hunter might have something shady or worthy of investigation going on. Seems again like a Hunter Biden issue though, not a Joe Biden issue. What snippets of this whole sage imho show (but what was quite clear before that anyway) is that Hunter Biden is kind of a sleazebag making money off of his name. I don't hold that against Joe Biden. Hunter is all grown up and responsible for himself.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What exactly is Joe Biden supposed to have done wrong in business dealings - hollodero - 10-30-2020, 07:10 AM