Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PDJ - Bengals Will Prioritize OL in FA
(01-04-2021, 02:54 AM)BengalsFanRealist2855 Wrote: I believed this is the way it would go for some time now they'll sign a o lineman or two in free agency. The writing on the wall is already there that green is leaving and they will need and want a replacement.  Boyd and Higgins are both #2 type of receivers. Green even though he has sucked this season was still taking up top corners. There's no way you go into next season relying on them as your #1 and two. And have no speed at wideout. That's why my 1a choice is chase because of the burrow connection he will want his friend here. My 1b is smith because he looks damn good and kind of reminds me of green how he talks and plays. I think pitts would be a 3rd and last option for them because hes really a jump ball receiver playing tight end with a slim build. I dont see any difference making defensive guys in this years draft that would look good taking at #5.

Being a Vols/SEC fanatic, I can tell you Pitts is WAY more than a jump ball WR. He is fast, runs good routes and has great hands. AND he can win jump balls. It's just a part of his talents and far from his only talent. He is a matchup nightmare for LBs and even safetys.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PDJ - Bengals Will Prioritize OL in FA - Memphis_Bengal - 01-04-2021, 12:55 PM