Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FoxNews declares Dems take control of Senate
(01-06-2021, 10:42 PM)jason Wrote: Yep... It's also odd that so many lined up to help him do it. I know they have to play to a constituency, but I do still truly believe that most Americans are sorta down the middle, and not on the extreme left or right. The ol silent majority that shakes their heads at this shit.

I remember years ago when CNN was the only 24/7 news network. There was a discussion about race and there were three old black men and three old white men. Lots of jib jab back and forth and there was one black guy that said nothing. The host noticed this and called on him while politely telling the others "Let him speak, we've heard enough from you for now".

He said one segment the entire show, it was over 30 years ago and it has stuck with me to this day . . . "Look. Both sides have a some geniuses, most of us are average and it's the few idiots that are the ones that are making the news. Don't blame everybody for their individual failures of character".

Kind of fits today.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FoxNews declares Dems take control of Senate - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-06-2021, 11:06 PM