Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PDJ - Bengals Will Prioritize OL in FA
(01-06-2021, 04:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not just you, but a theme I've seen throughout the forums. Sewell is not the only elite OT prospect in this draft:

Christian Darrasaw has prototypical size, weight, and length.

Folks went crazy over Sewell earning a 95.8 rating in the Pac 12 last year, CD just earned a 95.6 in the much tougher ACC.

In 293 passing plays he allowed 0 sacks, 0 hits, and 6 hurries. He also notched the highest positively graded run-block rate in the Power 5.  

I like Darishaw as well. I would love to see a trade back to about 10-12 where I think you can still grab him or Slater and pick up a second rounder. Bengals are usually not this thoughtful during the draft but I could someone moving up to grab Wilson 

I still prefer Sewell at five and think there is a shot he is there if Wilson and Fields both go before Bengals pick. I absolutely want a OT in the first round even if they were to sign Thuney and Mack (short term deal to allow Hopkins to heal) I would still draft an OT
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PDJ - Bengals Will Prioritize OL in FA - CanadianBengal - 01-07-2021, 01:40 AM