Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes a backup QB trade happen
(03-04-2017, 08:43 PM)J24 Wrote: People are 1.) Underestimating Teams that don't have a starting QB desperation when it comes to getting a new QB. And 2.) People are Underestimating AJ has a Qb; while I agree that he is not in the same category as Andy right now that doesn't mean he isn't a starting caliber QB. He only has 5 starts as a QB and he was impressive in those starts. I think teams look at that and say I would want that on my team.

A bunch of people are going to come here shortly and tell you how good he isn't and they will have stats to back it up. 

They won't mention how he was thrown to the fire and had to learn on the fly and ran an offense that wasn't even made for him.  And the fact that Andy was having a career year probably made him look that much worse by comparison.  And speaking of stats, wonder what the ypc was in the games in which he played.   It doesn't matter.  No inexperienced QB needs a running game.

I don't think he was Joe Montana but he wasn't Joe Blow either.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What makes a backup QB trade happen - McC - 03-04-2017, 08:52 PM