Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes a backup QB trade happen
(03-04-2017, 05:35 PM)kevin Wrote: I really think Bengal Fans over rate this as if every team in the NFL wants to trade a first round pick for our 5th round pick back up QB, so they can bench their QB and make McCarron their Franchise QB for the next 10 years.  What has he done so fantastic and wonderful to fill Fans heads with this notion.  I will add he is low cost in 2017 and gives us a better back-up than the clunkers we became use to.  Remember all the raving about that QB that could run a little but no passing arm. I think his name was Jackson or something.  Just what you need a QB that can't throw. Look, this isn't college.  We have McCarron who is a great back-up. Probably his last year here. If Dalton gets injured we will regret trading him.  He isn't costing much money to keep him one more year. 

If dalton gets injured our season is over anyways so why keep him when u can get better than a 4th rounder for him. Dalton hadnt missed a sibgle game until he got injured so i doubt he geta injured anyways
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What makes a backup QB trade happen - Jpoore - 03-05-2017, 04:14 AM