Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The life of a Bengal player: One with no control
(03-22-2017, 12:02 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Hey all,
Have a new story up today where I hung out with AJ McCarron as he worked out, ate dinner at Wallace Gilberry's house and talked to Michael Bennett about the NFL telling him "you're retired" at the age of 25 and DeShawn Williams, who knows this could be a make or break year for his career.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/03/22/cincinnati-bengals-nfl-players-aj-mccarron-wallace-gilberry-deshawn-williams-uncertain-futures/99329410/

You guys know by now I try to bring you into these guys lives in some way, and I felt that reaching out to four guys at different stages of their careers would be interesting - and the common theme was that they have no control over their professional lives, and that's an easy thing to say you can deal with, but a whole other to actually do it.

Thanks for the reads and social shares, and as always leave comments or questions here and I can try and answer as best I can. I'm en route to San Jose to help out on our Xavier coverage, but I'll be sure to check back when I can.

Can you give Percentage odds that AJ McCarron gets traded before the Draft? If so what is his likely value in terms of Draft pick(s) & which round(s) ?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The life of a Bengal player: One with no control - depthchart - 03-22-2017, 06:35 PM