Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss that hurt the most in Bengal history
(03-22-2017, 08:46 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I think the 2015 game was more "won" (in the super bowl the :34 remained after the 49ers scored, not when they started the drive) but that's irrelevant. The 2015 implosion didn't surprise me either. Once Hill fumbled I knew, I had that familiar sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that we were going to blow that one. I just didn't know how... 

Anyway, I know the super bowl losses weren't easy. I was a mere 3 months old when it happened but I've seen the full game replay a few times. Again, what did the 49ers do wrong? Honestly, it looked to me like they won against our BS "prevent defense" strategy. If anything I'm more pissed with how our coaches handled the lead in that game. Very reminiscent of our current Marvin Lewis era. 

Sammy Wyche was an innovator....Dick LeBeau was thebDC.  These cats were a FAR cry from Marv. Boomer had a bum shoulder.....or that offense probably wins that game going away.  We still had a punchers chance.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loss that hurt the most in Bengal history - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-22-2017, 09:17 PM