Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you pick as the Bengals first Rounder?
(03-26-2017, 10:59 PM)TKUHL Wrote: It's not a "line of thinking" it's just BPA. You can't honestly say Taco is better than Fournette, Hooker, Howard Or even Foster. You know I'm not talking QB. This team has enough holes to take BPA instead of reaching at 9 for a player ranked 3rd or 4th at their position. Just saying there is no reason to reach for a player at 9. I know there are tons of Mocks that have us taking Barnett, that dosent make him a top 10 player. They just assume we will take a DE so they slot one to us cause the top 3 are already gone. We have a chance to pick the best RB to come out in a long time, same with TE and S. So why not. We need a RB, Hill sucks and Gio might not be ready. One can argue that RB could be our biggest need right now. Eiferts always hurt not to mention both are FA's and you know how that's been going. Then we have LB, Minter is on a 1 year deal and Burfict is a FA. If we pick the best player at any of these 3 positions it makes us significantly better for this year and the years that follow.

I certainly wasn't talking about taco.  And I know you weren't thinking of drafting a qb.  I was just illustrating a point. Forgetting names for a moment, numerous others are talking about passing on a player that's third best at his position to take a number one at their position.  I'm saying if that 3rd player is still a higher ranked prospect overall it shouldn't matter that two others were already drafted. San Francisco wouldn't pass on Thomas because Garrett went before him. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would you pick as the Bengals first Rounder? - BenZoo2 - 03-26-2017, 11:31 PM