Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/4/7/15218890/browns-interested-in-aj-mccarron-per-report

Mary Kay Cabot Wrote:A few NFL sources have told me the Browns like McCarron because he knows the system, enjoys playing for Hue Jackson and has demonstrated that he can win in the NFL. He also wants to be traded. He’d give the Browns a good bridge QB while they develop their rookie. He’d give them a chance to win some games in 2017.

I know this sounds like it probably came from months ago, but this was just reported yesterday and updated today.
What might be going on is that the Browns didn't get a chance to land Garoppolo and might not be too high on the crop of QBs that they are seeing in this draft class (no surprise). Therefore, there could be more buzz happening with this than initially thought.

All of this might just be a smokescreen too or just speculation on Cabot's part, but I'm interested in seeing what (if anything) happens over the next three weeks leading up to the draft.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - ochocincos - 04-07-2017, 02:57 PM