Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The two Mike Brown Eras - Why there is still Hope for the 2nd but time is running out
(04-27-2017, 02:05 PM)depthchart Wrote: The deep conversations with you and the Pistons have been insightful.

I think we are meeting at the fence line between Hopelessness and a glimmer of hope.

I'm still holding onto the glimmer and you guys are seemingly on the Hopeless until Mike and Marvin go side of the fence with plenty of evidence to support your cases.

Maybe a WOW Draft starting tonight could get you guys at least back on the Fence or even spark a glimmer.

Stranger things have happened.

I wouldn't say I think things are hopeless. I do feel that the Bengals have made small improvements each year that have added up.

I feel like we had a Top 3-5 Roster in the NFL for a couple seasons.

As I said...instead of being a bottom 5 team in the NFL as were were for much of the 90's...we're perennially a Top 12-14-16 team.

I do feel that we've lost a lot of talent through attrition from our top roster...and we haven't exactly done a great job of drafting recently. Guys like Billings and Jackson could step in and be dominant players to offset some of that. And perhaps we'll draft a couple Pro Bowl guys this year.

We will win a playoff game eventually. Sheer probability factors into this.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The two Mike Brown Eras - Why there is still Hope for the 2nd but time is running out - THE PISTONS - 04-27-2017, 02:51 PM