Poll: Are you happy with the John Ross pick?
This poll is closed.
Yes
47.87%
90 47.87%
No
32.45%
61 32.45%
Indifferent
19.68%
37 19.68%
Total 188 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll
I think Tobin or whoever was stubborn with this pick. Allen would have been a beast with Geno. OJ would have caused nightmares for teams. Hooker could have been our Ed Reed or at least Nelson back. We have a QB who constantly under throws Green, most times Green can go up and fight for it. Im sure someone will come up with some stats about Daltons deep ball. We all see the under throws. This kid is not going to win those balls. For everyone who thinks he's going to be a quick slant guy, really...How long will that last. Who cares how fast he is when he's injured. If its true we didnt get a call to trade back then we should have passed on him. I hope the kid does well, I really do. I just hate the spot he was picked with the other players on the board. Maybe nobody called cause everyone knew who we was picking. Hell everyone on this board did. both teams behind us moved back. Maybe Lap needs to keep his mouth shut so we can get some trade back calls. He said Fuller last year and a team traded up ahead of us to take him. Now nobody calls? wonder why. Look I hope this works out, I just think its too much of a risk with the 9 pick and other needs we have. I just think OJ would have been perfect while there are plenty of HEALTY "fast" WR's later in this draft that would have made more sense. OJ could have helped with the poor line blocking or doing some damage while another speedster is stretching the field. Likei said I hope it works out, I just would have went in another direction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - TKUHL - 04-28-2017, 02:08 AM