Poll: Are you happy with the John Ross pick?
This poll is closed.
Yes
47.87%
90 47.87%
No
32.45%
61 32.45%
Indifferent
19.68%
37 19.68%
Total 188 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll
(04-28-2017, 02:21 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: From watching what would have been an A.J. Green TD running into the end zone untouched if the ball were delivered in stride to instead watching A.J. tackled because he had to slow down to catch an underthrown ball multiple times over the years.

I like how you've taken a single critical comment about Dalton and turned it into an endorsement for Byron Leftwich. That's the type of rational debate that really makes me reconsider what I've seen with my own eyes. Thanks.

And you take one single play, and exploit it to include all Dalton's throws. Again, go look at highlights, plenty of his throws are on stride. Perfectly thrown. Dalton's deep ball accuracy is some of the best in the league, and that doesn't ALWAYS include AJ Green. So, I feel like that comment is completely unfair and inaccurate (pun?) for Dalton.

And no, I wasn't endorsing Leftwich, but rather the talent in the strength of his arm. That was a quick go to. Perhaps I should have went with a more premiere talent in Cam Newton. Powerful arm, but statistically doesn't have much to show for it (other than his rushing stats, which I won't include in the passing debate). Dude overthrows receivers, and struggles with accuracy. Oooooooooh well.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - The Caped Crusader - 04-28-2017, 02:29 AM