Poll: Are you happy with the John Ross pick?
This poll is closed.
Yes
47.87%
90 47.87%
No
32.45%
61 32.45%
Indifferent
19.68%
37 19.68%
Total 188 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll
(04-28-2017, 01:32 AM)samhain Wrote: If he turns out to be Torrey Smith-caliber, then I think it's a win.  A young Torrey Smith running alongside AJ Green would be some shit.

I agree with that but would it have been as sweet as having a combination of a young Geno Atkins with the current version of Geno Atkins like we could of had with Allen. Or pairing a young Gronk with Tyler Eifert like we could have had with Howard . Or simply adding a poentional ED Reed to this defense like we could have had with the Ohio State safety.
I don't think Ross is a bad player or we look at it as a total bust years from now but I do think we will say man why didn't we draft one of those guys that could have been special. Its not a bad pick but it isn't a great pick either. Anyways our defense is good but nothing special and our offense is still very suspect because of our line. Can we win  a title like that with a good but not great D and an below average offense? I don't think so but I know you can win with a great defense with a slightly below average offense. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - J24 - 04-28-2017, 03:25 AM