Poll: Are you happy with the John Ross pick?
This poll is closed.
Yes
47.87%
90 47.87%
No
32.45%
61 32.45%
Indifferent
19.68%
37 19.68%
Total 188 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll
(04-28-2017, 03:02 AM)kevin Wrote: I didn't want a WR...I'm VERY interested now in what positions we fill in rounds 2 and 3.   A great pick 41 will make me like pick 9 more....They have to follow this questionable WR pick with a great pick 41.   

Players not drafted are RB-Dalvin Cook, DT- Malik McDowell, CB-Kevin King, CB-Chidobe Awuzie, OG-Forrest Lamp, OT- Cam Robinson,  QB- Deshone Kiser, OLB - Zach Cunningham,  OLB- Tyus Bowser, FS-Budda Baker, FS- Marcus Sandees-Williams, DT-Chris Worley,  DE-Carl Lawson,  and the much talked about on here RB-Mixon....and others Bengals may be eyeing at pick 41. 

Considering these players still on the board and we draft 9th in round 2,  If we hit a home run on that pick, I'll like the first round pick even more.  Ross is the fastest player in the draft. He is like Bobby Hayes, Worlds Fastest Human, for old time NFL fans who remember who Cowboys Bobby Hayes was.   I can see Green, and LaFell and Boyd and Eifert and Ross and Core being a real pain in the rear end for teams to cover.  I would guess the idea is to throw the ball.    GREEN SHOULD SEE LESS DOUBLE COVERAGE WITH THESE WR's,  UNLIKE PLAY-OFF LOSSES GREEN ALWAYS DOUBLE TEAMED. 

a Lamp replaces losing Zietler.  a McDowell replaces losing Peko.  a Cunningham or Bowser replaces losing Maualuga and Dansby.  A Cook or Mixon replaces losing Burkhead.   My opinion of this Pick 1 depends greatly on what Bengals do tonight in rounds 2 and 3.   They need to follow up with very good picks, very good picks. because where they draft they should get very good picks.

I think we just drafted our own Antonio Brown.  Brown is 5'10, Ross is 5'11.  Brown is fast.  Ross might be faster.  And bonus: Ross has AJ Green lining up opposite him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - BonnieBengal - 04-28-2017, 06:56 AM