Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft and Bengal Medical Team
A lot of fans love to trash our medical team, some is warranted especially many years ago when we paid big bucks to a Bryant who had a bum knee and never played a game for us at WR. Fast forward to 2017 and a lot of fans had Mike Williams (back issues) ahead of John Ross (shoulder injury). I have no idea how it plays out, but it just shows the tough decisions that face a medical staff and Tobin and his team drafting and signing players.

I read Mike Williams may need back surgery and likely to start on PUP. To date, all indications Ross will be ready for camp but we won't know until camp starts next week. If Williams does end up with surgery I know a lot of fans would be trashing our medical staff. My point being lots of team doctors make mistakes every year, not just the Bengals. Last point is we sometimes carry tapes in our mind of the past we can't let go. Are the Bengal's medical staff that bad or are we being overly critical?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Draft and Bengal Medical Team - Luvnit2 - 07-20-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: Draft and Bengal Medical Team - pally - 07-20-2017, 12:01 PM
RE: Draft and Bengal Medical Team - TKUHL - 07-20-2017, 12:00 PM
RE: Draft and Bengal Medical Team - Sled21 - 07-20-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: Draft and Bengal Medical Team - Sled21 - 07-20-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Draft and Bengal Medical Team - TKUHL - 07-20-2017, 09:05 PM