Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe in Jeremy Hill?
I think Hill is having a childhood moment here (you know, when your defeated by big brother and run to drink Gatorade and think it gave you the power to conquer the world, only to be trampled on again)? Ok, maybe that's an analogy only I will understand. But really, i don't trust Hill. He's mentally weak. His jukin and jivin in the backfield only lead to his demise. He was productive until then, but he wanted to have flare, "whooooooooo!" (Some of you older folk will get that comparison).

So let's go to the fumble. Hill says he's going to get more serious. He's going to stay focused. Well, he also said he wasn't going to celebrate after a touchdown. His production pretty much sucked badly out of the gate. By week 5 or 6, he started celebrating, lost focus, and was a douchebag again. Kid loves fame when he's productive. However, when he starts swimming in it, his production sinks faster than a cylinder block to the ocean floor. This is how I will always remember him:

[Image: cinfum.0.gif&key=64da4cf2583f9458ff8254b...ee9d917a7a]

Give the ball to Mixon and Bernard. Pay Hill to ride the bench and let's have a SB season. If you involve him into it, prepare to be one and done in the postseason, if we even make it that far.

My suggestion, if you want the best out of him? Don't play him for at least 3 games. Make him feel like he has to earn it. He will come out like a lion again. If he doesn't, we were better off. If he does? Well then, know we truly have an arsenal.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you believe in Jeremy Hill? - HarleyDog - 08-04-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: Do you believe in Jeremy Hill? - kevin - 08-05-2017, 12:40 AM
RE: Do you believe in Jeremy Hill? - 3wt - 08-07-2017, 12:03 PM
RE: Do you believe in Jeremy Hill? - 3wt - 08-07-2017, 11:57 AM
RE: Do you believe in Jeremy Hill? - treee - 08-05-2017, 02:08 PM