Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-17-2017, 01:03 PM)McC Wrote: Yes, just like the hindsight is 20/20 cavalry that's out in force now.

It's not hindsight if you didn't like the move in the first place and made that clear.

(08-17-2017, 01:52 PM)McC Wrote: Yeah.  Everybody just loves to be publicly proven wrong.  And the bigger the stink they made, the more they hope to be wrong. 

There is a difference between pointing out what someone is doing wrong and declaring him hopeless, a declaration which implies some knowledge of the future and/or knowledge of the character and determination of the man.

I. Don't. Want. Ced. To. Fail.

If he fails, the team fails, and that's no fun for anyone.

You think I want to see 100 McCarron threads when Dalton is throwing INTs with defenders in his grill constantly?

(08-17-2017, 02:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I don't want anyone on the team to fail.  I just want the TEAM to succeed.

Bingo. If a player sucks and is holding my team back, I'm going to rip him. I'm a fan of the team, not crappy players that hold my team back.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - Shake n Blake - 08-18-2017, 01:20 AM