Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Can We Talk About Football?"
These were the words coming out of my mouth during any time our offense had the ball and Mixon was in.

There were 5 whole minutes of actual game time (the long 3rd quarter drive I believe) in which we didn't hear a damn thing about what was going on on the field, but instead had to hear about Mixon's off field issues.

Is this how it is going to be this entire season... his entire career?

Of the myriad of things that irked me last night, this was near the top of the list. I mean COME ON, can we analyze what is ACTAULLY happening in the game, instead of something that happened 4 years ago and has been addressed over and over and over.

I wish the NFL would just decide where they stand on this guy. They push for him to be the starter, yet constantly bring up how much of a PoS he is.... In the article about firing Ken Zampese on NFL.com, they make a snyde little comment about getting Mixon more involved in the offense. "The hope in Cincinnati is that the coordinator switch will lead to a more consistent backfield rotation, perhaps with Joe Mixon gaining a larger share, and an uptick in targets for Green."

So what is it NFL, do you want Mixon or not?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
"Can We Talk About Football?" - GreenCornBengal - 09-15-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: "Can We Talk About Football?" - Brimey - 09-15-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: "Can We Talk About Football?" - jason - 09-16-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: "Can We Talk About Football?" - TKUHL - 09-16-2017, 12:40 AM
RE: "Can We Talk About Football?" - CJD - 09-16-2017, 11:57 PM