Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: A NEW injury ends John Ross' season
(12-07-2017, 02:07 PM)BMK Wrote: To me, of all the weirdness of this season, the whole Ross situation remains the most stupefying. There's never been a definitive word on what's been going on with that guy from day one. I do not believe that Marvin has kept him off the field for no reason other than just because he wanted to.  

Instead of making ML the villain here, it's entirely possible that he's been covering up some glaring physical, mental or health related weaknesses of the kid. Who knows...  Now all of a sudden, out of nowhere, Ross needs season ending surgery.  Just very strange the way it has, and continues to play out.

It DOES suggest that the STAFF had dropped the ball.  A guy who's a top 10 pick.... you'd ASSUME he's  someone you WANT to have some role. You'd ASSUME you COMMUNICATE. What's up?  I'm slow to want to dump Marvin. I don't see any "ideal option to replace him" .  However... we have some FLAWS in this staff.  Ross has kind of underlined how somethings ain't normal. Now? It sounds like a problem thought fixed.. was only partly fixed. However he WAS active (a little bit) yet not USED much. It know sounds like he wanted to play but was hiding some injury issues. C'mon. Was nobody paying any Attention?
Did the Staff have NO CLUE about how...fastest guy in the NFL MIGHT be useful?  Shoulder problems won't make him slow.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: A NEW injury ends John Ross' season - redwood - 12-08-2017, 03:40 PM