Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Sports Mock Draft: Bengals take Baker Mayfield
(12-13-2017, 02:50 PM)Fullrock Wrote: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-mock-draft-bengals-select-qb-baker-mayfield-to-replace-andy-dalton/

I don't see anyway in hell that happens since it doesn't appear anyone in management of this organization thinks it's time to move on from Dalton.

Never know with a new coach, i personally don't like it as i don't feel Dalton is in anyway the problem, the coaching
is and the cheapness in which we use Free Agency. But i also am not a hater on Mayfield and think he could be a very
good QB, he can throw his WR's open. Something Dalton just does not do very often if at all.

Dalton needs his WR's to get seperation which is even more of a slam on the coaches not using our faster WR's much
if at all. If a new HC came in and wanted to pick his QB for the future this could be possible though.

Better attack the O-line in FA though or Mayfield wouldn't do anything here. He has a great O-line in college.

Would like to draft a few guys off that line.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS Sports Mock Draft: Bengals take Baker Mayfield - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-13-2017, 03:26 PM