Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Possibility of trading down in the draft
(01-29-2018, 12:49 AM)Benton Wrote: Moving back is always a possibility. It's just finding the right partner to dance with.

Personally, I don't want to move back. with the need several teams have at QB — and with a couple of the top 10 teams have a few big needs at other areas — this is a second consecutive year we could take an upgrade for either line. I'd take the mulligan and get either a defensive guy to start rotating in, or an OL to start building into a starter.

That's what I'd like to see. White I think we will see is another #%$&ing WR or DB.

In the last 20 or 30 years they’ve only traded back twice. Once was in 2012 with their second 1st round pick, after they stayed put with their first 1st round selection.

The other time was in 2004, and then only because they were dropping back 2 spots figuring they could still grab their boy Chris Perry. So a trade from something like 12 to 20 (for example) just doesn’t match anything they’ve done in the Mike Brown era. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possibility of trading down in the draft - Hoofhearted - 01-30-2018, 02:48 PM