Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ever Had A Friend Overstay Their Welcome?
(02-27-2018, 11:57 AM)Go Cards Wrote: If he is a real friend of mine and was in need ?

Would have no problem being inconvenienced for a couple months even though it is obviously an inconvenience.

Especially if I have the space.

But would have to draw a line on the few months per that being enough time to figure out his new direction.

True friends are a precious commodity and would want to be one back. In ones hour of need is when you find out who the true ones are.

I had no problem with him crashing at my place, but, like I said, I checked tonight and it will be a month on the first that he's been crashing here.

He kind of hinted that he knows it's an inconvenience and asked me if I wanted him out, so I just told him that it's not a problem that he stays but it's just not knowing what's going on and if he has a plan or not.  I even told him about how the timeline kept changing and he's just saying "I know," and asked if he should crash at someone else's place but he was quit to accept my answer when I told him he didn't have to........  he didn't even throw out an "are you sure?"  

He said he's looking at getting this apartment on March 5th, which he had said for a few weeks, but then I threw in "but then when would you move in" and he says "probably in the middle of March," which kind of pissed me off because it's like "oh, but you were going to let me keep believing you were moving out March 5th?"

He's in a bad spot but this is just bullshit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever Had A Friend Overstay Their Welcome? - BFritz21 - 02-27-2018, 10:44 PM
My Friend Is Moving Out! - BFritz21 - 03-14-2018, 08:34 AM