Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ever Had A Friend Overstay Their Welcome?
(03-02-2018, 09:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That’s the thing- I have been honest with him and told him how it was messed up that it started as one night and turned into a month, which he has been embarrassed and just talked about when he’s hoping he can get his own place.

Also, I said things like it’s not a problem but he obviously took advantage. If you’re talking about something a woman would do, there it is.

Your definition of honesty doesn't match mine. When you tell him it's not a problem and he can stay, you can't complain when he "takes advantage", which in this case means believing you and staying.

In the end, you take issue with him taking your words at face value. Which I consider to be girlish. Less girlish, I'd say, would be deciding if you want to help him out any longer or not - and then stand behind your decision and clearly communicate it.

But have it your way. You asked our opinion and you got mine, there's not much to add. Good luck anyways.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever Had A Friend Overstay Their Welcome? - hollodero - 03-02-2018, 09:23 AM
My Friend Is Moving Out! - BFritz21 - 03-14-2018, 08:34 AM