Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ever Had A Friend Overstay Their Welcome?
I remember back in first marriage. My bi-polar wife invited four of her weirdo friends to stay over for a party. They were nice enough people. But two of them had been married for about a year and had decided to experiment with an open marriage. This experiment was not going well at this point, to say the least. The guy had initially taken a girlfriend on the side. That didn't last long, but long enough for the wife to get a little jealous about it. So she took a boyfriend on the side. Except that it wasn't really on "the side". She pretty much took him everywhere with her. She was doing it with new boyfriend and hubby wasn't getting any. Hubby wasn't real happy with that situation.

I wasn't real happy sharing our two bedroom apartment with the open-mariage nutcases, new boyfriend and my wife's bff (who was apparently tagging along with this train wreck group out of voyeuristic interests) even for one evening. They freaking argued all night!

One night was too many for that crew!!!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever Had A Friend Overstay Their Welcome? - Bengalzona - 03-23-2018, 10:25 AM
My Friend Is Moving Out! - BFritz21 - 03-14-2018, 08:34 AM