Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Baker expected to sign with Bengals
(03-07-2018, 01:21 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Was thinking the same, except you're not putting Vea at 3T, but Maurice Hurst would be a good potential Atkins replacement (assuming his heart condition checks out). Baker would give a veteran presence in case Billings and Glasgow struggle again.
U can play vea at 3-tech. Perfectly fine with it. Not trying to turn this into draft talk but what am I missing with Hurst? I see 4th rounder? Am I missing something? I saw his osu game and he got stuffer every play by a guard who will barely make a ps in the NFL.
(03-07-2018, 08:14 PM)Au165 Wrote: Anyone remember when we traded for a “bum” around this time last year from Jacksonville? That worked out pretty well. It’s always funny when guys get upset about this stuff. We now don’t have to do anything at DT if the draft doesn’t fall that way, we won’t be chasing positions but letting them come to us. Honestly I think Glasgow is the guy anyways so Baker is a low cost low risk rotational guy to replace sims.
He was really good in Washington.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chris Baker expected to sign with Bengals - Jpoore - 03-07-2018, 08:44 PM