Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just read Hobspin's media mock......
(03-24-2018, 07:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lap has mentioned Hernandez then a center in round 2.  Or McGlinchy in round one and a center in 2.  

Mentioned anchor ability and says Hernandez has amazing ability to anchor and drive off the ball.   Also mentioned if they go that route Redmond could challenge at RT and Westerman could challenge at Center.

If we got Hernandez or McGlinchey in round 1 and Price or Ragnow in round 2 we be good man. Cool

(03-24-2018, 07:31 PM)McC Wrote: I think it would be wise to proceed as if Westerman will never be any good at C and draft a damn top rated C instead of doing everything else but.  If they wanna pencil Westerman in at RG, I can live with that.

The thing about Westerman is he is more of a LG than a RG and has always been mentioned playing Center in the NFL.

Still floating the possibility of Boling maybe playing RT in a pinch if we needed to get the best players on the field.

(03-24-2018, 07:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I get the feeling they may not even be counting on westerman for anything,   I also believe this was part of the deal to get Pollack to come here,  Multiple high selections,  

For them the ideal line is probably Glenn/Boling/Rookie/Rookie/Fisher or Hart.  

They would also be happy with Glenn/Boling/Rookie/Westerman/Rookie

I hope they are not counting on anything and you are correct. Draft the hell out of O-line and let the competition begin.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just read Hobspin's media mock...... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-25-2018, 05:20 PM