Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just read Hobspin's media mock......
(03-27-2018, 12:19 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Sorry, but you don't draft a Run Stuffer in the 1st.
Run Stuffing DT's are plentiful and we already have a couple on the team. So why???

We need C/RT/TE/DB/LB help waaay before we need to worry about a Run Stuffing DT.

I also don't think they will draft a RT, it will be Ced's Job now.
Glenn/Boling/Draftee/Westerman/Ogbuehi

We can get a good center in the 2nd or 3rd. Prefer Price, but Daniels will most likely be our pick due to Price getting picked before we pick in the 2nd cause everyone and their mother know we will need a C.

Nah Mike, Og is the backup LT now and that is it. Fisher is better than Og at RT already. It will either be him or a Draft pick.

Highly doubt Hart even makes the team.

(03-27-2018, 12:46 PM)redwood Wrote: Vea is a big beasty DT and may go top 10. We can't get him. While Glenn helps the O-line a lot, We inevitably look hard at who is good. We ALSO have a NEW line coach. I think we MIGHT see big improvement in some guy we pretty much gave up on.

our slot in rd 1 is about where many see the best c going.  I can't study hours of video, so, not sure who that is. I saw Price several times, was impressed.

Agree with all of this, Price would have to be the guy we pick or if Pollack likes him better, Ragnow.

These two just fit our Division and what Pollack has been talking about. They can handle the big NT's one on one right in their
face. Nothing against Daniels but he would struggle with this in our Division with his lack of core strength. He has, everything
else, but in the end this is everything in the AFC North. Have to have core strength and an anchor to hold up against big NT's.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just read Hobspin's media mock...... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-27-2018, 01:08 PM