Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-24-2018, 10:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Because of my crazy schedule, I haven't been able to follow the draft process anywhere near as close this year as I usually do. Is Price still considered to be a 1st round prospect? 

I think it's either daniels or ragnow ,now in the 2nd im not going to be able to guess it this year,I picked Jeremy hill in the past when I heard he was taken to dinner.

They did with Sam Hubbard DE and I think he's very possible , but a guy I'd like for to fall is Safety Ronnie Harrison , out of the safeties we can get he looks the best,he's a sure tackler ,always in the riggt spot,qb of the backend like Reggie was,he used to play qb somewhere so he knows what offenses are trying to do .

Another interesting guy could pop up 2nd round is Lorenzo Carter,he runs a 4. 46 I think. And he's 250 and tall. I really like him but idk how much the Bengals could use him on the field. All he did was rush the passer in what looked to be a 3-4.

I still like Orlando brown in the 3rd ,or if not there I see them going will Richardson.

I took.a look.at that Oren Burks guy and his tape sucked ,I would not draft him he will get ran over in the NFL .
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD*** - bengalsturntup926 - 04-24-2018, 10:33 PM