Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-27-2018, 12:53 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I don't think he is an injury concern because he's almost exactly the same size as Dalton. If he learns to slide without taking bad hits he will be fine health wise. But his lack of accuracy means eventually his running will get shut down and he will be off the field because he can't get first downs with accurate throws.

I wonder about Cam's football IQ sometimes. As skilled as he is with his arm and legs, if he only slid more instead of taking nasty hits, he could have saved a few more years of his career and maybe won a few more games where he was probably wobbly but didn't come out because he was too stupid to avoid the big hits. I think it's a lot of ego (in the macho, I am invincible no matter how hard a defender hits me in the head kind of way) that will lead to his downfall.

I agree with all of this, that is the thing, if Lamar was more accurate in the pocket and had a smoother release
he could be great. But those are two monster weaknesses. RG3 was great in college and was much better at both
and look what happened to him.

I ain't scurrd. Mellow

(04-27-2018, 12:58 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: We did? I wish I could cash them in like brownie points with my wife or something. I did it all for the nookie!  Smirk Smirk

But she doesn't even read this board.  Cry

I'm going fishing with Grampohol. HEHE! 

Congrats!

Awesome.

(04-27-2018, 01:06 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think he will pan out. Lift the chin. You will/should be happy with this in time.  Wink

Dog Say's so.

Listen to the Dog Eox, listen to the Dog. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-27-2018, 06:31 PM