Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the season ended today ....
(09-18-2018, 12:53 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: The same goes for Marvin. Watch him win a playoff game and there will still be Lewis haters.

It doesn't matter that he has a SB as a defensive coordinator, they will find something to hate on. Whatever

Don't compare Marv with Dalton Yankee. Apples and Oranges.

(09-18-2018, 01:00 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Didn't Zimmer's defense propel the Bengals also to probably the best or second best?

Most NFL players are diva's in my opinion.

You think the Bengals have no diva's. Nervous

We don't have many divas and i am proud of that.

(09-18-2018, 01:10 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I live in Charlotte, I don't see any reason why this weekend would impact this game. The power should be up.

Great news. :andy:

(09-18-2018, 10:31 AM)Benton Wrote: If the discussion is Andy/Cam, there's no debate on who is a diva.

Back on topic, it would be cool to keep rolling this way. 

You know it Benton.

(09-18-2018, 10:39 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think getting Price back is imperative.  You are correct that they are "just getting started".  I think that most of the Thursday Night games have a very sloppy appearance for both teams in general.  The Bengals came out and executed nearly flawlessly in the first half.  Ross is still not fully integrated in to the game plan, and I can feel it coming.  Although, for some reason, I think it will be the Atlanta game.  

If this team pulls off 4-0 heading in to Burficts return....well, remember what I have said about we get the best Burfict when he is on a team that is contending...I would be sooooo pumped.  

Great post as usual Racer. I can feel it coming too with ole John Ross. There will be crow doted out soon enough
for certain posters talking about replacing John Ross with Alex Erickson. Should be tasty though.

(09-18-2018, 10:53 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Reps your way Nate! 

Thanks Wedge! Cool

(09-18-2018, 10:57 AM)BengalD Wrote: $hitsburg would be out of the picture!

Damn rights.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the season ended today .... - TKUHL - 09-18-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: If the season ended today .... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-18-2018, 12:15 PM